Your bookings and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, requiring schedule adjustments. If you need to cancel or reschedule your booking, we respectfully request at least 72 hours’ notice.
- Any cancellation made more than 72 hours before the booking will be entitled to a full refund. We will refund the full amount within 5 working days.
- Any rescheduled booking made more than 72 hours before the booking can do so free of charge.
- Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 72 hours before the booking will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 50% of the booking. We will refund the other 50% within 5 working days.
- Any cancellations or reschedule made within 24 hours of the booking will receive no refund.
- A no-show will result in a cancellation fee for the full amount of the booking. A no-show is when a client misses a booking without cancelling through the appropriate method.
- If you are more than 30 minutes late for your booking, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the booking will receive no refund. We will do our very best to reschedule your booking for another time that is convenient to you.
- In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be applied to future services.
How to Cancel or Reschedule a Booking
If you need to cancel or reschedule your booking, please contact us as soon as possible.